The editorial team of IJRF is in the process of catching up with the current publication backlog.
The outstanding issues are scheduled to appear successively in the near future.
Some of the issues will have specific topics, such as “Secularism” and “Refugees and FORB”.
Submissions on these and any other relevant topics are welcome and will be processed. We thank our authors and subscribers for their patience.
- Vacancy (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Prof. Dr. P. Coertzen (Stellenbosch, South Africa)
- Prof. Dr. R. Velosso Ewell (Londrina, Brazil)
- Prof. S. A. de Freitas (Bloemfontein, South Africa)
- Dr. B. Intan (Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Prof. Dr. Th. K. Johnson (Prague, Czech Republic)
- Drs. B. Konutgan (Istanbul, Turkey)
- Dr. P. Marshall (Washington DC, USA)
- Prof. Dr. Dr. J. W. Montgomery (Straßbourg, France)
- Rev. P. Netha (Bulawayo, Zimbabwe)
- Prof. Dr. A. Ojacor (Kampala, Uganda)
- Prof. Dr. B. J. G. Reitsma (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Prof Dr. R. Rothfuss (Tübingen, Germany)
- Prof. Dr. Ch. Schirrmacher (Bonn, Germany)
- Prof. Dr. D. L. Stults (Oklahoma, USA)
- NN (Nigeria)